Thursday

Paris Shopping: Les Puces de Saint-Ouen


I was given a tip from a friend that if I wanted to have the ultimate antiquing/vintage shopping experience on my recent trip to Paris, then I MUST wade through the crappy street vendors at Port de Clingancourt and make my way to Les Puces de Saint Ouen- a maze of wonderful vintage clothing, furniture, art, and the like.

Unfortunately, I found myself in Paris when the dollar wasn't worth crap (a week ago) so all I could afford was this (wonderful) 1950's photograph of an Ingrid Bergman look-alike with her beautiful spaniel and his kill.

If you'd like to check this place out, take the 4 line all the way to Port de Clingancourt and ask for Les Puces. It's only a few blocks away from the metro stop. It's open 9am to 6pm, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment